Apply To Exhibit
We encourage applications from any level of artist. Whether you create your art on the dining table, or exhibit worldwide, we want to see what you do. Our goal is to provide a platform and opportunity to everyone. As artists ourselves, we know what it takes to establish yourself, vitally we can pass our expertise and experience on to you.
Exhibiting space at Roy's People Art Fair starts at £350. Please see the application form below for more information.
To apply, please complete the form below and attach 3 current artworks.
Each application will be viewed by our selection panel of 4 industry experts before being offered a space. Our selection panel includes:
- Tabish Khan - Visual Arts Editor for premier London website Londonist. Critic for FAD magazine, compiling a weekly top 5 of exhibitions.
- Stuart Holdsworth - Editor & Founder of popular London based art blog Inspiring City
- Bablu Miah - Curator & Art lover championing community events whilst Trapped In Zone One
- Mark Hayes-Westall - Mark is founder and editor in chief of FADmagazine and co founder of fad.agency a white label creative & strategy consultancy
What’s included for our artists:
We pride ourselves in supporting our exhibiting artists, ensuring that each artist isn’t just receiving the wall space they have paid for, but receiving outstanding support before, during and after the fair.
Our Exhibitor package includes:
- 2 or 3 meters of wall space with personalised nameboard. Option to expand to 4 meters or more if required.
- Artist workshop/discussion day pre-fair. This day will be held by Roy & Sam and include a breakdown of logistics, guidance on hanging, self representation and tips for preparation. A selection of experienced artists and gallerists will also be on hand to help.
- 1 day social network takeover across all of the Roy’s People Art Fair platforms, on top of daily support via social media.
- Exhibitor manual to help with setup, breakdown, fair tips, and any notes from the Artist workshop day.
- Hanging equipment and curation advice
- Invitations to the Private View
- Wall labels, designed to be clear and easy to read
- 90% of the sale price
- Security throughout the duration of the fair
- Profile listing on Roy’s People Art Fair website
- Good old fashioned honesty and expertise from a group of experienced artists
- 15% discount on art supplies from GreatArt